PRAYER + MEDITATION + YOGA / EXERCISE + NUTRITION = PERFECT HEALTH
Today’s hectic lifestyles, constant connectivity, and intrusion of social media has left many of us feeling depressed, sick, and unsatisfied with our lives. How do we create a life balance in which we are happy and healthy at work, at home and any place in between?
We do this by learning to listen to what our bodies are telling us and incorporating Ayurvedic practices into our daily lives. Ayruvedic lifestyle wellness teaches you how to recognize, listen to, and adapt your lifestyle based upon what your body is telling you. Through nutrition, yoga, meditation, and other Ayurvedic practices, we create a mind-body-spirit connection that results in a state of vibrant health.
What is Ayurveda? How Will Perfect Health Affect Your Life?
As a perfect health instructor and Ayrvedic Lifestyle Coach I can show you the path to Perfect Health, today. Let’s begin by learning about Ayurvedic philosophies and how they fit into the Perfect Health program.
Ayurveda, the 5,000-year-old healing system founded in ancient India, is derived from the Sanskrit words ayus meaning life, and veda meaning wisdom. Ayurveda, the wisdom of life, offers a proven guide for a life of happiness, vitality, love and purpose. From the Ayurvedic perspective, human beings are not viewed as mere thinking physical machines, but rather as fields of intelligence in dynamic exchange with the energy and information of the environment. Health is a state of vibrant balance in which all the layers of one’s life are integrated. The Perfect Health program provides the tools to enhance your physical and emotional well being through your conscious choices, enlivening the nourishing connection between mind, body and spirit.
How will a Ayurvedic Lifesytle for Perfect Health Affect My Life?
Today, doctors are increasingly citing stress as a major contributing factor to most illnesses. Our bodies and minds react to it by shifting out of balance, which ultimately creates physical challenges and emotional turbulence that impact our lives at home, at work, and at play. In time, we can find ourselves in toxic relationships and non-nourishing patterns of eating, sleeping, and digestion.
The Perfect Health program will help you identify the imbalances in your life, teach you how to correct them, and help you develop a nurturing daily routine. You will also learn to release emotions in a healthy way so that they don’t build up in your physiology. Most importantly, as your stress is eliminated, your mind and body begin to function with maximum effectiveness, creating health, vitality and happiness.
Ayurveda Lifestyle Coaching
Holistic Lifestyle Coaching using the principles of Ayurveda.
- Learn about your dosha and your natural mind-body energy constitution.
- Learn to work with, instead of against, these energies to support your health, mind - body - spirit.
- Choose foods that rejuvenate and support you and leave you feeling satisfied.
- Make incremental lifestyle changes that will transform your life for the better.
- Increased energy
- Better sleep
- Enhanced digestion
- Improved immune system
- Managed stress
- Greater mental clarity
- Weight loss
How the process works:
- Prior to our first consultation, I will provide you with two questionnaires that will take time and thought to fill out completely. All information will remain confidential.
- Once I've received and reviewed the information, we will set up an appointment and go over my assessment and to discuss your goals.
- Follow up sessions are 30 mintues and may be conducted in person or over the phone.
What's included in your first consultation:
- An overall health assessment, noting any dosha strengths and/or imbalances.
- A determination of your doshic mind-body constitution
- A personalized strategy of lifestyle changes that works with your natural energy patterns.
- Information about Ayurvedic best practices, foods, and other dosha specific elements that can benefit you.
Over the phone follow up sessions are available to help track your progress and for guidance in incorporating new changes as you embrace your healthier lifestyle.
Chopra Center's Ayurdedic Lifestyle & Perfect Health Workshops
Based on the global best seller Perfect Health by Deepak Chopra, M.D., the Chopra Center Ayurvedic Lifestyle Program teaches you to easily bring balance and healing into your life. Students will learn a powerful regimen of Ayurvedic practices designed to balance the body and mind, enhance nutrition, reduce emotional turbulence and re-awaken the senses.
In some form or another, we all seek Perfect Health—physically and emotionally. Chopra Center co-founder and medical director, David Simon, M.D., has designed a beautiful five lesson course for achieving equilibrium of the mind and the body. When our bodies and minds are in balance we can make nourishing choices, achieve the healing, and experience the change we seek.
What Will I Learn in the Perfect Health Program?
The Perfect Health program is presented in five sessions over several days.
- In Session One, your Chopra Center Certified Perfect Health Instructor will introduce you to the basic principles of Ayurveda, Meditation, and Yoga as well as the three primary mind-body personalities: vata, pitta, and kapha.
- In Session Two, you will learn how to select and use the most nourishing foods for your mind-body personality. These nutritional practices will help you maintain vibrant health, appropriate weight, and optimized digestion.
- In Session Three, you will learn to perpetually renew yourself each day by recognizing and eliminating toxins and by performing gentle rejuvenating techniques.
- In Session Four, you will learn tools to practice conscious communication to enhance your relationships and help you achieve emotional freedom.
- In Session Five, your instructor will teach you to use your senses to access the power of your body’s inner pharmacy to heal, nourish, and maintain balance.
What are the Benefits of Perfect Health?
By practicing the techniques learned in the Perfect Health program, you will be able to:
- Reduce stress
- Identify your mind-body personality
- Improve your digestion and sleep patterns
- Release emotional toxicity
- Create optimal daily nutrition
- Lower your blood pressure
- How do I get started?
To take your next step toward developing a Perfect Health Ayurvedic Lifestyle practice, Schedule your private session or attend a workshop!!!!
Dr. Deepak Chopra and David Simon founded the Chopra Center for Wellbeing in Carlsbad, California to offer individuals from around the world progress in stress management, mind-body medicine, emotional healing and life transformation. They have both practiced and taught the fusion of ayurveda with modern science for over 35 years.